Connecting U 2020: Input needed!!

Hello Everyone,

I have a few ideas for next year Connecting U update, but I wanted to give you a chance to let Cambium know what you's like to see in it for other users or something new to learn in the curriclum? Please respond to this thread with suggestions for new courses you would like to see, updates to old ones or next steps in the learning.

Bradley Schubert 

Multimedia Instructional Designer 

Cambium Networks

Hi Bradley,

I'm new to Connecting U (currently following the Freshman course). Based on the current videos it's hard to tell if the content is good enough.
Maybe I'll see it in later chapters, but I like some courses which are more a feedback about real life deployments, including howto's and nice to knows.

Kind regards

G

1 Like

GVO, 

Thanks for your feedback. The courses in Connecting U are meant for learners who are new to the industry and/or have little to no knowledge of Wi-Fi. The intent of Connecting U was not to have the learner involved in real life deployments, but rather learn the basic radio concepts and at the end of the senior year, see how a Bridge-in-a-Box is connected. Courses and videos on topics on deployments are in other product specific courses we have created that can be found within Cambium Learning.

I am curious to how long you have been in the industry? Where you are located? And what products are you focused on? these will help me direct you to courses similar to those close to what are you looking for...  

Bradley Schubert 

Multimedia Instructional Designer 

Cambium Networks