Connecting U Freshman

Hi Cambium Community. My name is Kaylor Greenstreet and I work for Twin Eagle Consulting. We provide Wireless Communications to industrial customers. I'm beefing up my knowledge on cambium products since we work with them frequently. 

5 Likes

Welcome to the the Connecting U Community Forum, Kaylor! I hope you are enjoying the content in Freshman Year and I am looking forward to your progress through the other modules. If you have any feedback about Connecting U you can leave them here or in the Training Feedback topic within this forum.

Bradley Schubert

Multimedia Instructional Designer 

Cambium Networks

4 Likes

Am Edwin director of bondostec. An installer of network equipment. Am with cambium cause it gives the best solution of equipment, strategy.it becomes easy for me with the help of cambium on my side

3 Likes

Bondos,

It is great to hear your comments about Cambium Networks and that our products are making your job easier by providing your busniess clients with our solutions. I am interested in how much of our training have you taken? and what can the training team do more to help you and your business? 

Bradley Schubert

Multimedia Instructional Designer

Cambium Networks 

2 Likes