Connecting U Post Assignment

Hey All,

I stumbled upon Cambium while doing some research for upgrading the WiFi network in our Church/School. I was so impressed with all of the learning materials available on the Cambium website, I ended up enrolling in Connecting-U. I think I'd like to even go further to pursue a Cambium certification, but we'll see how it goes. For now, one step at a time!

Jim

3 Likes

Glad you like it. did you use Cambium Networks equipment in your installation? If so, can you post a photo or two?

Thanks

1 Like

We're still in the design phase at the moment (as well as working through the budgeting), but it's almost certain that we'll be using Cambium. I got a quote from Walker and Associates for two coPilot E410's, and one cnMatrix 8 POE, which should meet our needs well. I would hope that we could get the installation completed in a couple of weeks, and I'll be glad to send you pictures. FYI, right now, the entire school is running off of a residential grade Linksys AP stuffed into a closet! I hope to make a drastic change for the better with the Cambium equipment, and a more professional installation.

3 Likes

Great! let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

Jim,

Thanks for the kind words about Cambium Neworks Training and our learning materials. A lot of effort goes into making sure that the content is valuable and relevant to anyone taking the course. I hope you find that Connecting U will start you on a path that leads to future certifications with Cambium Networks and a deeper understanding of our products and services.

Bradley Schubert

Multimedia Instructional Designer

Cambium Networks

1 Like