One of the most frequent questions asked by our customer is how much is the cost to use cnMaestro. It is completely free or customer need to pay?
Here is my answer:
CnMaestro has a full set of features targeted to simplify management of Cambium devices. Today we support both cnMaestro Cloud and cnMaestro Premises. We are in progress to add a premium feature packages in future on top of exsiting function/features on cnMaestro, which we will call it "cnMaestro Pro". cnMaestro Pro will be a paid version once it is available. To distinguish, i will call the cnMaestro we have today "cnMaestro Basic".
For "cnMaestro Basic":
- for cnMaestro Cloud customers, it is free
- for cnMaestro Premises customers
- Up to 2,000 device under managemnet is free
- To put more device under management, a $2,500 (list price) perpetual license is required to unlock the limitation for number of device under management. Which also include 12 month software maitaince support. The restriction of numer of managed device is not enforced yet in current software, but will be enforced in Q1 2017 new release.
- Software maintain program also is available in 1, 2 or 3 year term
For "cnMaestro Pro", we will share more details in future.
Product Management of cnMaestro