Devices do not connect to cnMaestro (cloud)

Devices do not connect to cnMaestro. I moved several devices from one sector to another. Now all these devices are online, but they can't connect to cnMaestro. All devices have Internet access. I deleted one of the devices and added the serial number again in cnMaestro. Nothing has changed, either. I have the problem on force 300-19 with firmware 4.4.3. Previously I used 4.5, there was no such problem, but due to stability problems I had to roll back to the recommended version. cnMaestro - cloud. Sectors - ePMP 3000.

Hi Alex,

Which cnMaestro software version you are using and whether it is cloud or onPremises . Can you please get the logs from Device GUI -> Monitor ->System Log page with the options Syslog Display and Device Agent Logging Enabled .

Thanks,

KR.

cnMaestro - Cloud 

What can I tell about my issue:

1 - the combination of ePMP3000 with FW 4.4.3 + Force 300-19 with FW 4.4.3 works stably. SMs in the cMaestro 2.4.1-r3 cloud is displayed as off-line.

2 - the combination of ePMP3000 with FW 4.5 + Force 300-19 with FW 4.5 is unstable. SMs in the cloud cMaestro 2.4.1-r3 shows the real status

3 - Combination of ePMP3000 with FW 4.5.4 RC16 + Force 300-19 with FW 4.5. 4rc16 works stably for 3 days. SMs in the cloud cMaestro 2.4.1-r3 shows the real status

Hi Alex,

Is your cloud connectivity issue resolved after changing to the device firmware 4.5.4 or you are still facing the issue. I have gone through the syslog messages but does not indicate any issue related to connectivity. If the issue still persists can you please raise a support ticket so that we can debug the issue further .

Thanks,
KR.

All problems with CnMaestro are resolved.

2 Likes