Did Anyone Else Experience a Connectivity Outage This Morning To The (Google) SAS

Hello All,

We had multiple AP's across our Network lose connectivity to the Google SAS this morning and had to disable transmit for several minutes. All customers on the affected AP's deregistered and had to reregister. This happened around 8:15 AM Central time. Everything appears to be back to normal now. Did anyone else experience this issue?  

Thank You,

Scott Pope

Arbuckle Communications

We have received no alarms from the system with respect to an outage or message failures... were these all in or near the same location?

Matt,

Thank you for the response. David Geitner also shot me an email stating that he had not observed any outages with any of the SAS admin's which included Google and Federated currently.  

It was really strange. We currently have 55 AP's on our Network running in CBRS and (whatever this was) only affected 34 AP's.  I have not seen this happen before. The AP's that were affected were all across the network and were not isolated to one specific location.  

Whatever it was, must have been an issue with just us. It just threw me off because I have not seen this happen previously.  

Scott Pope

Arbuckle Communications