Disable ATA mode on R201

Hi 

We are trying to get some VoIP phones working with the routers that have ATA's built in but we seem to be unable to successfully get them to register when behind a R201, if we use a different router without ATA all is well.  ALG is also disabled for sip. 

We have disabled both the lines under line enable. 

Thanks  .   

Hi ,

Enable line for ATA ports to work . See attached images. 

If its still doesn't work , send your configuration file and topology to my mail nsi100@cambiumnetworks.com .

Regards,

Nilesh

Hi Nilesh 

We are trying to disable the ATA function as it appears it is preventing a VoIP phone device from registering properly so to be clear we dont want to R201 doing any SIP or ATA fucntionality, thisis what we are trying ot achieve.  We know for sure its the R201 stopping it because another router without ATA works fine.     

thanks 

Hi ,

If  WAN interface is in bridge mode you don't need SIP ALG . If its configured in NAT mode you will need to enable SIP ALG (Since IPs/port inside SIP packet needs to be translated ). Let me know if you need help with configuration .

If its still doesn't work can you share your setup for debugging . Also , before that can you send R201 configuration , your topology and VOIP device details(so i can try and replicate it in my local setup here) to my mail ID nsi100@cambiumnetworks.com

Regards,

Nilesh