Download limitation

Check both cables. See if they link as Gig.

Take a picture of the POE Injectors specs.

You may want to make sure your e410 AP’s Eth 1 port is configured to advertise 1000M by SSHing into the AP with Putty or some other terminal emulator and then using the “show int br” command. Below is the output from my XE3-4 as an example. If needed, you can use the 'speed" command on the interface to set the speed as per below.

Home-Puma(config-eth-1)# show int br
INTERFACE MAC STATUS SPEED DUPLEX ADVERTISING
eth1 B4-A2-5C-00-0B-7F UP 2500M FULL 10,100,1000,2500
eth2 B4-A2-5C-00-0B-80 DOWN N/A N/A N/A
port-channel1 52-15-B2-3B-02-34 N/A N/A N/A N/A
Home-Puma(config)#
Home-Puma(config)# interface eth 1
Home-Puma(config-eth-1)# speed

{10|100|1000|2500|auto}

Home-Puma(config-eth-1)#

You can also run the same commands using the remote CLI in cnMaestro. Either way, make sure to use the “save” command to save any config changes.

Sorry, Gary, but I couldn’t get a word from your first message. My mistake!
On the 2nd one there’s no “Tools” on my CnMaestro page.

I think I found what you said. But I did that for Base Unit

And for Client Unit:

In cnMaestro, under Tools > Remote CLI , please type in “show int br” and please post the output.

Thanks for the screenshot. Can you please run the below commands in the Remote CLI window, then after a minute or two run the “show int br” command and then please post the output of that. Thanks,

interface eth 1
speed 1000
save

I did what you told me to, but I think it was something wrong with 2nd command.

Can you please execute the port speed configuration from AP’s CLI(by SSH to AP).

I am not expert, so I don’t know how to do that.

I’ve changed the cable from POE to e410 and doing what you asked ne to, I see:

But wifi speed is still low measured using Speed test.

As Springs suggested at the beginning, I checked both cables inserted in POE and one of those was a bad one. Changing it I have a great speed on equipment using Base unit (the one which is linked to modem). The Client Unit still has low speed, but I think it’s normal because it receives wifi signal from the Base and there’s loss.
Thank you everybody!

If the e410’s are far away from each other and/or have many obstructions between them, you might want to try using 2.4GHz to form the repeater link. If they’re close together use 5GHz for better speeds. You may also want to try disabling use of DFS channels for 5GHz if you’re in a region that requires DFS. You can also try increasing the 5GHz channel width to 40 or even 80MHz to improve repeater speeds. Lastly, the e410 uses 802.11ac, to ensure best performance, use clients that also support 802.11ac.

Let us know if any of those items help and what kind of speeds you’re seeing after optimization.

The Client unit is 7 meters far from the Base one, with just one brick wall between them.
Already using 80MHz and non-DFS channels.