E400 login another account need to remove

I have purchase a E400 device. I have lost my user password and email for this AP. Now i am syncing this product my account get failed and message showing its already sync one account. Please suggested about my problem.

Write support ticket

I have create also a support ticket. 12 hours gone, still not get feedback.

Do u have pro support ? If not wait no one will solve your ticket in 12h and weekend.

Welcome to the Cambium community!
If you cannot onboard your e400 into cnMaestro with that error, the previous owner of the AP must delete the unit from their cnMaestro account. Then you will be able to onboard the AP. Create a wifi group, and set your own password and user, and apply the wifi group to your AP - the password will be changed to the password you set. Cambium will not be able to remove the device from the previous owner’s cnMaestro. They will require extensive documentation on the ownership trail of the AP.
I work for a large Cambium distributor, and we cannot even get a device moved from a previous cnMaestro account without providing proof of ownership, and the entire paper trail from Cambium to the end user.
Your best bet is to contact the previous owner of the AP and ask them to delete the unit from their cnMaestro account. I hope this helps.

2 Likes