Hello, I have a cnPilot E410 with firmware version 3.11.4-r9. I restored factory default settings, and tried to activate the Autopilot mode. Right after I selected the Autopilot "Master" option and clicked the Save button, the E410 became completely inaccessible. I can't even ping it using zeroconf IP (169.24.x.x). The only way I can restore the access to the E410 is by doing a factory reset. But when I try to activate the Autopilot option again, the same thing happens. Can someone help me on this?
As we are not seeing this issue in our lab and to narrow down the root cause of the issue can you please provide below requested info
- Any Static IP is configured on device before enabling Auto-Pilot mode and after device factory reset ?
- When the device is in factory resetted could you please download the tech support of AP
- Download Techsupport option is available under "Options Tab"
* Any Static IP is configured on device before enabling Auto-Pilot mode and after device factory reset ?
I've tried when the device is fresh from factory reset (DHCP), and also after I've set a static IP (10.0.1.xx), and the issue appeared in both cases.
* When the device is in factory resetted could you please download the tech support of AP
Sure, here it is.
I've just got my second unit of cnPilot E410, and unfortunately, it also has the same issue regarding the autopilot. This time I didn't update the original firmware and leave it as-is at version 3.11.3-r7. Here's the techsupport file.