E500 ssh commande

HI

I have to enter an SSH command from the E500 console.

So I wrote my little script and I have to run it from the E500 SSH console.

I have no problem connecting SSH to the E500

My order to disconnect a client from the radius server, which can only be sent from the NAS.

echo "User-Name=MAC-DEVICE,Framed-IP-Address=IP-DEVICE" | radclient -x IP_SERVER:PORT_SERVER disconnect mypassword

WHAT command I need to enter to be able to run my command line request from the E500

If I type it directly without selecting a field in the SSH console I get the following error:

%Error processing cli command

Regards

Francesco

@VODAFONE_PF wrote:

HI

I have to enter an SSH command from the E500 console.

So I wrote my little script and I have to run it from the E500 SSH console.

I have no problem connecting SSH to the E500

My order to disconnect a client from the radius server, which can only be sent from the NAS.

echo "User-Name=MAC-DEVICE,Framed-IP-Address=IP-DEVICE" | radclient -x IP_SERVER:PORT_SERVER disconnect mypassword

WHAT command I need to enter to be able to run my command line request from the E500

If I type it directly without selecting a field in the SSH console I get the following error:

%Error processing cli command

Regards

Francesco

please try 'no wireless client AA-BB-CC-DD-EE-FF' from the SSH console (where AA-BB-CC-DD-EE-FF is the MAC address of the client)

Thank you for your quick answer.

Before testing, I want to clarify, that I do not want to remove the client from wifi, but my intention is to restart it in the radius.

Since the instruction must come from the NAS(E500) I would like to cut it off and reconnect it immediately.

This operation should close his session on my RADIUS and open a new one immediately.

Can you also tell me how to reconnect the client immediately afterwards.

thank you

• "no wireless clients <MAC>" will disconnect client temporarily and re-connect.

Hi

Thank you I just tested the order and it's exactly what I needed.

Regards