ePMP 1000 Point to Point

Dear ,

it is some Point regarding ePMP 1000 that I need you send me some detail :

1) in catalog you mention 4.9 -6 Ghz but I dint find low and high on OTHER country religion code !!!

2) Can you add option Mode as PTP Bridge for fast and High performance PTP ? ( you have AP and Client and spectrum at the moment .)

3) I make Test between Two integrated Antenna ePMP and just I reach 11 Mbit on TCP ? Is it maximum bandwidth On TCP traffic ?
I Test for UTP Traffic and One side is 35 M and One Side 96 M, I try to make 50/50 But again one site Limit on 35 Mbit.

5) How We configure DFS for PTP ?

6) Do you have any IP scan tools for ePMP Series to show ip and Firmware and then we can select Group of client and we upgrade all together ?

Best regards,
Ali

Info Tech Middle East

Hi Ali - I please see responses below:

1) in catalog you mention 4.9 -6 Ghz but I didnt find low and high on OTHER country religion code !!!
Please see the specifications below. These will vary depending on the country code you select. When selecting OTHER, you should have the ability to select 5185 - 5875
Integrated Radio:
CHANNEL SPACING Configurable on 5 MHz increments
FREQUENCY RANGE 5150 - 5875 MHz
CHANNEL WIDTH 20 MHz or 40 MHz
Connectorized Radio:
CHANNEL SPACING Configurable on 5 MHz increments
FREQUENCY RANGE 5150 – 5875 MHz
FREQUENCY RANGE 20 MHz or 40 MHz
NOTE: For radios calibrated for 5.9GHz, the upper limit is 5970MHz

2) Can you add option Mode as PTP Bridge for fast and High performance PTP ? ( you have AP and Client and spectrum at the moment .)

If you would like a PTP link deployment, please enable PTP ACCESS mode on Radio–>Configure page of device mode AP. This will insure that the AP will allow only one client (STA) to register based on either first entry or MAC address of STA. Although Device Modes will still remain as AP/STA but ePMP link will work as a PTP bridge.

3) I make Test between Two integrated Antenna ePMP and just I reach 11 Mbit on TCP ? Is it maximum bandwidth On TCP traffic ? Test for UTP Traffic and One side is 35 M and One Side 96 M, I try to make 50/50 But again one site Limit on 35 Mbit.

You should be seeing much higher performance than what is mentioned in your post. Without seeing your configuration, it’s difficult to diagnose this issue. If you have not yet, please open a support case either by emailing support@cambiumnetworks.com or calling the Support phone number. It is helpful to setup a remote session so that we can review your configuration, possible interference, etc. This way, we can tell you what throughput you can expect on this particular link.

You may also refer to the Link Budget table and link calculator located here: https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp on this page for more information on expected performance.

4) How We configure DFS for PTP ?
If you configure the AP to PTP mode AND the Country Code is a DFS country code, the radio will enable DFS detection automatically. You can configure up to 2 alternate frequencies under Configure->Radio
Please refer to our User Guide for more information.

5) Do you have any IP scan tools for ePMP Series to show ip and Firmware and then we can select Group of client and we upgrade all together ?
CNS Server is available from the Cambium Website and is capable of upgrading the firmware – as long as the IPs of the radios are accessible from the server running CNS.
https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/cnss