ePMP Force 110 Down Performance After Times

Hello everyone,

I have client with ePMP Force 110, is at Medan Indonesia. Is already connected for 8.7 miles. Througput result with mode ePTP Master is amazing 140 Mbps (Adaptive). But, now is to the trouble.

After times, about a week later. The ePMP Force 110 is down performance, just got about 70 ~ 90 Mbps. 

Already tried to change any configuration, mode TDD and etc. But still, its not become better.

Is there any good explanation about this ? 

Some interference from another network may have developed on the channel you're using. Try launching the Spectrum Analyzer (under Tools in the ePMP GUI) and see if there is interference on your channel or those near it.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that is possible. Tommorow morning I will rescan with spectrum analyzer and report the result immediately.

But, there is still another trouble issue.

Currently its still connected, with throughput aggregate about 70 till 90 Mbps. When at noon, its totaly fine, but when at night, its drop till 50%.

But I think, its might be cause of interference. So I will try to rescan first tommorow morning and set it for clear frequency channel.

PS : Attached picture of wireless link test result at night.

1 Like

I would certainly agree this sounds a lot like interference.

1 Like

I have already tried to rescan, but it seems there is no problem with interference. And my client already re-tested with another RF Link its UBNT Rocket Dish 30 dBi (honestly its the previous one, and we changed to ePMP Force 110) its  at the same channel frequency, its stable about 70 Mbps (aggregate).

At first I changed to ePMP Force 110 its amazing, Ive got 140 Mbps (aggregate). But after week later, its down to 70 ~ 90 Mbps, and at night its down more to 30 ~ 40 Mbps.

* Here is the result when I first time connect it.

** And here is the result a week later (at night).

P.S : Glad to all of you for help me, really appreaciated. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

@renevoil wrote:

I have already tried to rescan, but it seems there is no problem with interference. And my client already re-tested with another RF Link its UBNT Rocket Dish 30 dBi (honestly its the previous one, and we changed to ePMP Force 110) its  at the same channel frequency, its stable about 70 Mbps (aggregate).

At first I changed to ePMP Force 110 its amazing, Ive got 140 Mbps (aggregate). But after week later, its down to 70 ~ 90 Mbps, and at night its down more to 30 ~ 40 Mbps.

We would like to do some remote troubleshooting of this link with you. Are you able to provide team viewer access to Cambium?

Sakid

@renevoil wrote:

1 Like