ePMP Release 3.2.2 is now available

ePMP Release 3.2.2 is a bug fix release and is now available at: https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp/

3 Likes

Hi,

13783  User cannot login to GUI by DNS address if URL contains dash (-)

Any idea when this issue is scheduled to be fixed?

3.3 for DNS issues

4 Likes

C050900C261A ePMP 5 GHz Force 200AR5-25 High Gain Radio

what file do i need to update cambium force 200?

Please use ePMP-NonGPS_Synced-v3.2.2.tar.gz file.

Thank you.

thank you mod!

i'l try this now

I have upgraded one epmp 1000 and one epmp 2000 gps lite units and after each upgrade the unit seems to be unlocked from the Max Registrations Allowed. Its set to 10 before hand and then it allows any value up to 120 after the firmware upgrade.

Even the License Management Option under tools disappeared!

Is this to good to be true?!

Hi,

Please try to clear cache in your browser and then refresh the page.

Looks like cache issue.

Thank you.

Yup! That was it and all this time I thought I found something. HA!

1 Like

I upgraded a ePMP 1000 AP module  to this version along with its Subscriber modules

and noticed that the statistics numbers are frozen in time until a clear the counters then they are stuck again.

is this a known bug with the APs  ?

SM Modules appear to be fine and working as expected.

Hello all! Found little bug: after firmware update "from box" to 3.2.2 release and reboot - i do restore configuration from previous saved txt-format (*.json) file, then save and reboot. But after reboot i see empty Prefered APs table on my Force 180 device (a config file contain this section with my AP), other data in normal. A 3.2.1 release don't have this problem.

Im getting this bellow when trying to loging while upgrading AP w GPS

Maximum number of users reached

@Spookie wrote:

I upgraded a ePMP 1000 AP module  to this version along with its Subscriber modules

and noticed that the statistics numbers are frozen in time until a clear the counters then they are stuck again.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We will check it.

Will keep you updated.

Thank you.

@FASINFO wrote:

Hello all! Found little bug: after firmware update "from box" to 3.2.2 release and reboot - i do restore configuration from previous saved txt-format (*.json) file, then save and reboot. But after reboot i see empty Prefered APs table on my Force 180 device (a config file contain this section with my AP), other data in normal. A 3.2.1 release don't have this problem.

Hi FASINFO,

Sounds like a defect.

Will check it.

Thank you for reporting this.

Thank you.

@Spookie wrote:

Hi,

We cannot reproduce described issue in our Lab.

Could you please tell whether issue is reproducible only with one particular device or with every ePMP device?

Thank you.

I have since downgraded the devices back to 2.6.2.1 and the issue is gone.

Still getting DFS hits on numerous AP's in various locations using 3.2.2. Rolling back to 2.6.2.1 eliminates the issues.

Hi,

Ever since version 3.x came out, we have had lots of issues with not being able to login through the GUI to GPS APs.  We keep trying with each new iteration and same results.

We have called support and they keep saying next version, next version.

as of 3.2.2, the issue still remains.  I have to wonder how are people actually using these later versions?  We wanted to install Elevate and test, but that is on hold also.

I understand things happen, but this been more than a couple months on this issue.

Any update?

Paul

Hi,

SNMP daemon issue has been found in 3.2 and 3.2.1 Releaes.

In 3.2.2 reproducibility rate was significantly reduced and not all customers are affected with 3.2.2 Release now.

We appologize if you still see this issue in your network with 3.2.2 Release.

It is supposed to be totally fixed in 3.3 Release.

We are going to deliver 3.3 Beta release in the nearest future.

And we would be really appreciate it if you could to participate in Beta program and verify whether issue will not be reproducible with 3.3 Beta release.

Thank you.

When restoring a backup config the following error is received.

cambiumSYSAccountsHash:

error: Password hash contains illegal chars

When I manually edit the config file and take out the illegal charters it will then take it but not allow me into the unit with with the admin account.