ePMP Release 4.1.1 is now available for ePMP Force 300 and PTP 550

ePMP Release 4.1.1 is now available for the ePMP Force 300 and PTP 550.  The Software can be downloaded at:

https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/ptp550/   

https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp/

2 Likes

SM unit logs the following every 10 to 12 seconds. Any way to turn it off?

Jun 23 06:52:08 [ip address] 1 2018-06-23T05:52:08-08:00 Willow kernel - - [meta sequenceId="452"] [ 2278.782974] This parameter is configurable for SM only!

@mhughes wrote:

SM unit logs the following every 10 to 12 seconds. Any way to turn it off?

Jun 23 06:52:08 [ip address] 1 2018-06-23T05:52:08-08:00 Willow kernel - - [meta sequenceId="452"] [ 2278.782974] This parameter is configurable for SM only!

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

That message doesn't affect any functional. It is just representation issue.

We will fix it in the next FW version.

Thank you.

Is there any plan or timeline to add DFS to the Force 300 PTP?

Also having stability issues at 6.35mi, all the way down on 20mhz channel. We have freq planned with everything running as well as the nice spectrum analyzer on both ends. We are seeing sessions dropping 1-8hrs.

On an unrelated note, is there plans of adding 10mhz to the 300?

@Skullzaflare wrote:

Is there any plan or timeline to add DFS to the Force 300 PTP?

Also having stability issues at 6.35mi, all the way down on 20mhz channel. We have freq planned with everything running as well as the nice spectrum analyzer on both ends. We are seeing sessions dropping 1-8hrs.

On an unrelated note, is there plans of adding 10mhz to the 300?

Hi,

FCC DFS will be added in 4.2.

4.2 will be releases in August.

Could you please contact me at fedor.trutsko(at)cambiumnetworks(dot)com for session drop issue troubleshooting?

Thank you.

We are replacing the offset bracket today and realigning, will email if the drops persist after that.

On another note, is there any plan to readd link capacity test? Or will it be left off the force 300 series?

EDIT - Wasnt aligned properly, dropped 10db on realignment. Will monitor over weekend

Wireless Link Test will be introduced in 4.1.2.
4.1.2 Beta will be released very soon.

Thank you.

Sent you an email Fedor, was still dropping

Sent a few copies with no response at this point. 1d averaging 3-4 drops currently

@Skullzaflare wrote:

Sent a few copies with no response at this point. 1d averaging 3-4 drops currently

We are investigating the issue right now.

Will keep you updated.

Thank you.

Reviewing the statistics I find this problem in my SM. Does anyone else have that problem?

I have a Force300 link running ok, when I log in the AP I see red exclamation marks in "Installation" and "Configuration/Radio" menus, but I do not see any highlighted fields. I put my cursor on save button and see "Invalid elements: Preferred Masters":  (attached AP screenshot).

When I log in the SM I see the same red marks in "Installation" and "Configuration/Radio" menus and the "Preffered Access Points" frame highlighted: (attached SM screenshot).

Those warning were not showed while doing lab tests. I tried to change the WPA password, removed special characters and left only letters and numbers without success.

If I want to make any changes I have to click 'undo changes' button before then I make a change and save.

Despite the warnings the link is working.

I am having trouble with the upgrade version of firmware. ePMP Force 300.

Photos:

Can someone help me?

i have same problem..

firmware = not appicable

@Jeffry wrote:

i have same problem..

firmware = not appicable

Hi,

The recommended version today is 4.4.1.

Please try to upgrade your F300 with 4.4.1 FW image.

Thank you.