ePMP Release 4.4.3 is now available

@cleonello wrote:

@Dmitry Moiseev wrote:

It is not expected by any means. It sounds like a defect, but we don't see the described behaviour on the majority of installations. It will be awesome if you can open a support ticket and work with us to dig to the bottom of the issue.

Thanks Dmitry, I'll do that.  I am curious what you mean by "we don't see the described behaviour on the majority of installations."  Does this mean you have seen this behavour on some installations? 

Hi,

It is more a figure of speech rather than a fact we've seen it on some installations.

Dmitry

We are also experiencing issues with EPMP3000 + Force300 / Force 200 4.4.3.

After upgrades, download is in the tank for some clients. Previously were on 4.4.1. Downgrading now.

After doing more troubleshooting, bringing the sm back to 4.4.1 things are fine even if you leave the ap at 4.4.3.

Don’t install 4.4.3 it’s got problems.

Packetflux injectors allow two differing voltages in the same box, so not an issue. Thanks for the reminder though.

Anyone notice frequencies missing on the Force300-19? 5740 and several others are missing once updated to 4.4.3, previously was on 4.4.2.

Anyone else seeing issues on the monitor-Throughput page?

Preping a tower for AC-AP with N-SM's, currently on an ePMP1000-lite (chose a low pop location for a reason!) and I am seeing the wrong date/time on the points. They are 12hrs ahead!

My local stratum 2 server is set to give the time in UTC and optionally if requested give it in UTC-6/no daylight. This server is a Cisco router with not much else to do but handle time and is providing time for our whole network.

The home and monitor-system pages show the correct date/time so I know they are syncronized correctly and using the correct time base. Just the one page on all SM's upgraded to 4.4.3 has the wrong date/time. Even the local syslog page shows the correct date/time.

I do confirm the issue with the time on the throughput chart. It should be fixed in a scope of 4.5 release.

Thanks,

Dmitry

Do we have a rough eta on 4.4.5?

When will  new FW be available ?

Latencies arent good and unstable access points. We need a stable FW please. 

@russ007 wrote:

When will  new FW be available ?

Version 4.5 RELEASE is available right now!  :) 
https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp3000/#r2

Hi

We are having random reboots on F110 PTP with 4.4.3 Firmware. 

Also having notification of

No GPS Information received from device. Power reset is required.

Thankyou

Hi Bambu,

Can you please open up a ticket with our support team to help you most efficiently? In the meanwhile I would encourage you to try 4.5 release in case it is one of the known fixed issue.

Thanks,

Dmitry

what software are you using to capture those graphics?

There are couple free SNMP-based monitoring systems that are popular like Zabbix or Cacti. They can show you graphs like that.

Dmitry