ePMP Software Release 2.6.1 is now available at: https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp/
ePMP radios running System Release 2.1 or earlier cannot be directly upgraded to System Release 2.6.1. Please upgrade to System Release 2.6 first, then upgrade to System Release 2.6.1. Stepping through System Release 2.6 is not required if the ePMP radio is running System Release 2.2 or later.
System Release 2.6.1 is a maintenance release and includes the following defect fixes:
- Fix for reboots under cold temperature
- An issue related to DDR (memory) timing was exposed under cold ambient temperatures (below -5°C). This issue impacts only a specific set of MAC addresses that were manufactured. However, this issue is resolved by adjusting the timing of the DDR in software for stable operation, in all temperatures for which ePMP is rated for.
- Fix where the radio, when in TDD mode, may crash under heavy traffic. This is due to improper handling of packets in the software (Null pointer).
- Fix for an issue where, when in TDD mode, AP may not transmit once the NOP timer expires after a DFS radar hit.
- Fix for an issue where, on occasion in ePTP mode after several days of normal operation, the link drops and does not recover. A reboot of the Master or Slave is required to recover the link.
- Fixed an issue with RADIUS authentication where SMs will randomly disconnect on a loaded sector.
- Fixed an issue with RADIUS authentication where the AP will stop sending data to some SMs after re-authentication.
- Fixed a rare issue where the AP would detect a false radar hit on a DFS channel and stop transmission or move to an alternate channel (if configured).
- Fixed an issue where occasionally a config push from cnMaestro will not complete successfully.
- Fixed an issue where on occasion, cnMaestro is not able to determine the parent AP of an SM.