ePMP Software Release 5.12.1 is now available

Supported Platforms

  • ePMP AX Platforms
  • ePMP AC Platforms
  • ePMP N Platforms

Download the firmware and documentation from:

Features description

Problems corrected

Tracking ID Products Description
ACG-16899 All The issue where the Frequency Reuse switch disappeared on AC platforms.
AXG-11585 All The issue where the Separate Wireless Management Interface did not obtain IPv6 via SLAAC.
AXG-13294 All The issue where setting the MIR limit to less than 5 Mbps caused disconnects.
AXG-15323 All The issue where Spectrum Analyzer disappeared from the Configuration > Radio page in the UI.
AXG-14485 ePMP4500 Multiple stability issues for ePMP4500.
AXG-14930 All Multiple issues related to CCA functionality.
AXG-14994 All The issue where F130/180/190/200 could not connect to F4518/F4525 APs.
AXG-15017 ePMP4600, F4625, F4616 Multiple stability issues for ePMP4600/F4625/F4616.
AXG-15237 All The issue where the AP configuration could show 80 MHz uplink bandwidth while SMs were actually using 160 MHz uplink bandwidth.
AXG-15255 ePMP4500 The issue where seamless channel switching did not work on ePMP4500.
CAMBIUM-20178 All The issue where the DHCPv4 server on .11n generation SMs did not assign leases in NAT mode.

Known issues or limitations

A problem has been observed on some ePMP 4500 AP units where all connected SMs briefly disconnect from the sector. In a small number of cases, SMs did not automatically reconnect on their own until the AP was rebooted (a wireless driver reload after the settings change has also been reported to restore connectivity). This is under investigation.

Are there any changes from RC9?

Either way, thanks for getting this out - I would have hated being stuck on an RC forever if the worst case happens.

Thank you @aka , will this be on maestro before oct 1?

Thanks! We appreciate this, even if this is the same build as RC9 at least it’s something to have a full version number and not be staring at that -RC9 forever. I appreciate it very much, I’m sure others do as well. :heart_hands:

Do you know if the cosmetic display issue with ( ) being in a device name and the AP wireless display unable to parse that was able to be fixed. It’s minor, changing the SM name in the SM fixes it… Just wondering if that was fixed. :ok_hand:

Buenos días

Cuando estará la versión 5.12.1 wn Cn Maestro?

Muchas gracias

Hi @aka, just had this happen a few hours ago on a 4500 AP running 5.12.1RC9, havent implemented 5.12.1 final yet…

Screenshot 2026-09-28 104044

Anyone else experience this?

5.12.1-RC9 and 5.12.1 are identical.
Could you drop me the techsupport file. I will check what exactly has happened.

File was sent via PM, thank you!

Hi Andrii, will it be on CNMaestro ?

Barely possible at this moment.

I’m running a Point-to-Point (PTP) link with Force 400C radios, and I’ve noticed that firmware version 5.3.0 performs significantly better than the latest 5.12.1 release. I am attaching the speed test screenshots to show the difference.

Hello @JORGE_CERON !

The difference is dramatic!
Have you chance to try with some natural traffic? I mean to isolate weather it is a performance issue or the wireless link test itself?
Could you PM me your techsupport files on 5.12.1? Or at lease one set on any FW.
Thank you!

Hi Andrii,

Thank you for your reply. I will generate and send you the tech support files for both versions (before and after) via PM.

Regarding your question: I haven’t tested it with real traffic yet. These radios are currently deployed in a remote location, and any unexpected disconnection would result in high operational and logistical costs for us.

However, to isolate the issue safely, I am going to set up a separate Force 400C link in a controlled lab environment to test it with natural traffic and see if the performance drop persists.

I will keep you updated. Thanks again!