ePMP2000 FREEZING REPEATEDLY

3 units of ePMP 2000 access points keep freezing without a known cause until when power cycled while other model of ePMP 200 and other equipment at the location does not.
The OS version has been upgraded to 4.5.6 but could not help the situation.

How your ePMP2000s are powered on?
Cambium PoE injector?

Thank you.

I have a similar problem, all AP are running on 4.5.6, a mixture of Mikrotik elevated radios and force 190 as CPEs

They are powered using the Cambium PoE injector supplied with the radios atvthe time of purchase.

Is the issue dependent on the temperature outside?
If you could send me the support ticket number it would be awesome.

Thank you.

I have just started experiencing a Force 200 subscriber radio that stops communicating on the ethernet side. I can still see the radio on cnMaestro and I can log into it from the AP end but no lights on the switch it is plugged into until I reboot. At least I can reboot it from cnMaestro now. Any idea how to trouble shoot this? I’m using the original injector that came with the radio. Running 4.5.5 firmware. Works unit it stops.
Steve

Does jack in jack out help to recover connection in your case or only reboot help?

Thank you.

Unplugging the Ethernet cable from the switch did not correct the problem. I did a power down reboot and it came back. It happened again and I did a reboot from CnMaestro and that fixed it. I have set the watchdog timer to ping a piece of equipment on the same switch and reset the Ethernet. I will see if it keeps working but I don’t think that gets to the real problem.
Steve

Could you please send to me Tech Support file from the radio after the issue has occurred?
Fedor.trutsko(at)cambiumnetworks(dot)com

Is only 1 radio affected?

Thank you.