Extra text in ePMP1000 Hotspot splash page

My splash page has some text that I didn't put in.  it says "Terms and Conditions of Service Usage and Information Agreement You agree not to use the Service to:"

Can I get rid of this part of the splash message that seems  to be in there by default?

Thanks

Steve

@steveschuh wrote:

My splash page has some text that I didn't put in.  it says "Terms and Conditions of Service Usage and Information Agreement You agree not to use the Service to:"

Can I get rid of this part of the splash message that seems  to be in there by default?

Thanks

Steve

No, currently this prefix is always added to the terms and conditions the user configures.

So for now we would need to either:

- not configure any terms and conditions so the default text all gets filled in (which handles this prefix properly), or

- use text that 'fits in' with this prefix, or

- import a terms and condition text file into the access point:

E400(config)# import guest-access terms-conditions 

a TFTP or FTP server path (Eg: tftp://1.2.3.4/terms.txt, ftp://user:pass@1.2.3.4/terms.txt)

The imported file will be displayed as-is, and it also will remain across reboots and firmware upgrades of the AP.

We realize this hardcoded prefix can be limiting, and will look to removing it in an upcoming firmware release, so users have complete flexilbity in the displayed text.