first experience cambium force 300 ac line wave2

Hi all
I have been in the wisp world for 4 years I started with the mikrotik brand in end clients (cpes) due to spectrum saturation and too many clients decided to migrate to cambium I bought an epmp 3000L ap and 2 cpes force300-13L configure the ap without problems I loaded the new and current firmware that is on the cambium page my problem came when I tried to configure the cpes equipment it enters with the ip 192.168.0.2 considering that being an SM because it would have no problems I could not finish configuring because I lost access to it, I changed ip with 169.254.1.1 without having good results, I turned on the other radio thinking that the other one had started with the wrong or not the corresponding IP and to this I managed to configure it as cpe in nat mode internet ip of my network but when I wanted connect it to the network of my ap this never let me enter the panel it allows me access for a few seconds and from there it takes me out. I have been using the epmp line for ptp for 4 years, it is my first time that I am going to use multipoint and I see that the epmp300 generation from cambium has serious problems, 2 years ago I acquired a couple of force300-25 for a ptp and for a year they worked well afterwards the SM restarts me every week I have to restart it so that it can continue working.
It is sad to see how a product that is 100% more expensive than the mikrotik brand and 70% more expensive than the ubiquiti line has very serious problems, I have been watching webinar of the epmp3000 line of great benefits "and wonders for a long time. their wave2 ac technology has but I do not explain how 2 new sm of factory have access problems, today they arrived by package tomorrow I will send them again and ask for 2 force 190 instead of them bye wave2 ac technology you are not what your sellers of brand advertises on video channels I do not recommend the wave2 ac line in very bad sm, better opt for force 180,190,200 save a few dollars, although it is N technology because it is already more than proven that it does not have failures to work with them.
very disappointed with cambium

Reposting this so people can actually read what this person said. I can't tell what is happening in this quote box they used.

"Hi all I have been in the wisp world for 4 years I started with the mikrotik brand in end clients (cpes) due to spectrum saturation and too many clients decided to migrate to cambium I bought an epmp 3000L ap and 2 cpes force300-13L configure the ap without problems I loaded the new and current firmware that is on the cambium page my problem came when I tried to configure the cpes equipment it enters with the ip 192.168.0.2 considering that being an SM because it would have no problems I could not finish configuring because I lost access to it, I changed ip with 169.254.1.1 without having good results, I turned on the other radio thinking that the other one had started with the wrong or not the corresponding IP and to this I managed to configure it as cpe in nat mode internet ip of my network but when I wanted connect it to the network of my ap this never let me enter the panel it allows me access for a few seconds and from there it takes me out. I have been using the epmp line for ptp for 4 years, it is my first time that I am going to use multipoint and I see that the epmp300 generation from cambium has serious problems, 2 years ago I acquired a couple of force300-25 for a ptp and for a year they worked well afterwards the SM restarts me every week I have to restart it so that it can continue working. It is sad to see how a product that is 100% more expensive than the mikrotik brand and 70% more expensive than the ubiquiti line has very serious problems, I have been watching webinar of the epmp3000 line of great benefits "and wonders for a long time. their wave2 ac technology has but I do not explain how 2 new sm of factory have access problems, today they arrived by package tomorrow I will send them again and ask for 2 force 190 instead of them bye wave2 ac technology you are not what your sellers of brand advertises on video channels I do not recommend the wave2 ac line in very bad sm, better opt for force 180,190,200 save a few dollars, although it is N technology because it is already more than proven that it does not have failures to work with them. very disappointed with cambium"

cambium’s AC technology is not even 50% developed.
Having equipment that even after 2 years of being sold does not work is a scam. For AC technology I recommend mikrotik.

1 Like

Just a reminder to the new folks… this is a Cambium forum that is here for people to discuss Cambium related topics. Let’s keep the discussion positive and helpful. If you only have negative things to say about Cambium and you’re not here to find constructive solutions to the issues you’ve mentioned, and you’d rather talk about Mikrotik… there’s a forum for that… over at Mikrotik.

3 Likes

Hi,

Would you be so kind to comment what do you mean saying ePMP AC technology is not completely developed?
I believe your experience is completely based on the 2 pairs of F300s you had.
I was supporting you and confirmed the Hardware issue. The replacement has been provided to you and F300s are running well so far.

P.S. Please respect and follow the Community rules and policies, otherwise you’ll be banned.

Thank you.