Force 300-25 Stop Lan Traffic

I will be. Need to either figure out how to get this stable or figure out another BH option. I just loaded the latest 4.6 beta on the epmp 3000 AP want to see how they perform.

Hi can you tell us how the beta firmware performed?

So far the AP is not having any problem on 4.6 R20 beta. We only have a few subs on it so not under any real load. 1 F300-13 and 2 F300-16’s and we do plan on staying straight F300. No lock ups or reboots so far, but its only been a week or so.

1 Like

Just and update to this thread:

We are still seeing LAN traffic stopping on FW 4.6.0.1

It is not as bad or as common but does still happen. We have come to the conclusion that it is power related and the fluctuations in the AC power causes partial lockups. We can not confirm as the radios doe not monitor and commit logs in enough detail for all sub systems.
Adding a line-interactive UPS has for the most case solved the issues for us, customers are not exactly happy about buying another device but they are very happy when the power goes out and they still have wifi.

We have a fair number of SMs on 4.6.1-RC14 now and have not noticed/been called for this issue for a while.

I Have the same issue, 4.6.2 firmware

I have same problem with 4.6.2

I bought the Force 300-25 bass for the reason that I needed to transfer 120 mbps. What is it worth to me if it is Ethernet at 100 mbps.
Isn’t it kind of frustrating when you see a transfer in the air of 250 mbps up
250 down and etrnet can’t transmit it, it associates itself with 100 mbps.
I dismantle you f300 return f200 and it works manages to transfer those required 120 mbps. Same POE power supply same LAN cable same router at the end and LAN associated at 1000 mbps always but always.
Who’s crazy here?
My public statement Cambium force 200-25 is the perfect device that has justified every penny.
Cambium force 300-25 is the most common garbage.
Regards

This is still a thing ?
Wow thank the creator we junked all of our ones.