Freq. Channel Simulation Program

Hey Guys…I’m looking for a program that will simulate wave signals for more then one source at a time to show the overlap in the peaks and valleys in the waves…anyone know of said program

What are you trying to do?

I want to simulate the transmission of different freqs at the same time to see if the peaks and the valleys of each signal line up at anytime.

A program that allows you to set the freq, channel and amplitude of 2 divices and then simulate their transmissions at the same time.

Are you trying to get the harmonics results?

The problem with the question is “waves and valleys”, the terms ?

What is it that you want to do?

MathLab can do most of the calculations if you know what you want.

If you use a real time spectrum analyzer and use 2 or more AP, yes, you will se the two transmitting at the same time, sometimes. Belive it or not, that’s what you want, to see all the APs transmitting at the same time and receiving at the same time. That can only happens if they are in sync.

Another way to get better results is to use something like a Vector Analyzer ( Agilent / HP) , and do some simulations.

Does it help?

Check this out:

http://www.enzim.hu/~szia/emanim/

It is most likely not exactly what you are looking for, but I use this to help teach basic radio wave theory to new techs/installers.

I know what you are asking for. In audio there is a similar program that showed areas of cancellation and reinforcement. The software was $$$Thousands, the PC to run it was $$$Thousands, and it took a 5 day course to lean how to use it which cost $$$Thousands.

That was just for audio. I can’t imagine what it would take/cost for an RF version.

Radio Mobile can tell you alot about what the coverage will look like, and through successive layering you can get an idea of the areas of overlap which should be enough.

Ya I didn’t think it was as simple as alittle program that could simulate it the waves. But it was worth a shot.

I don’t have the $$$ to spend, so I’ guess I’ll have to look for another solution.

Thanks anyhow guys.

Radio Mobile is free…