Hello everyone! For someone, this topic will be a milestone to the right solution, for others - a place to get answers or leave own feedback. You are welcome to ask any related questions.
Splynx (https://splynx.com/) is a billing and management software that handles BSS/OSS in telecoms and is designed to perfectly suit the needs of ISPs. In 2019 Splynx is used by over 300 ISP networks all over the world. ISPs that have hundreds or thousands of active subscribers can easily integrate Splynx into their infrastructure to improve the network
management, system configuration, billing, CRM, or radius server management.
BILLING AND PAYMENT PROCESSING
Powerful billing engine tailored to specific needs of telecoms to automate invoicing and financial aspect for Recurring and Prepaid billing of Internet and Voice services.
- Splynx Radius server is used to perform administrative and customer’s AAA tasks.
- Compatibility with MikroTik, Cisco, Ubiquiti, and Juniper platforms.
- Supported Types of authentication: PPPoE, IPoE (or DHCP), Wireless Authentication, Hotspot, Static IP addressing
Authentication rules can be also added via Mikrotik API: PPP Secrets, DHCP Leases, Hotspot users
- Splynx Radius server is capable of processing thousands of requests, and the module is scalable for over 100 000 concurrent online sessions.
ISPs can manage and shape traffic data from the network within our software. Splynx bandwidth management include:
- Fair User Policy (FUP) management
- CAP configuration
- Queues for speed limitation
- Network monitoring, and network weather maps.
The inventory module, which is optimized to support barcode scanners, allows to manage thousands of items in the stock without using special software.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS AND PORTAL
- Advanced ticketing system
- Email and SMS notifications
- Scheduling and Calendars
- Mobile App for Customer self-service.
- Users can receive support and notifications, change plans, check usage or pay online using a credit card.