Got 1,000 devices managed by cnMaestro? Get your free shirt now.

We have made it too!

4 Likes

Hi @chewbacca351@Doug Heberlee@chowell@Pablo Medina

Please email me - susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com -  your shipping address, phone number and shirt size please! I will send your prize. 

Thank you,

Susan 

1 Like

Here is our cnmaestro setup! Just broke 1k!  Taosnet 201 Camino de la Merced Taos NM 87571

Size Large please

6 Likes

Yay! thanks for the screen shot. We will be in touch with you to get you the shirt.

Ray

1 Like

i cant get one device onboarded - whats up that they will not accept epmp 1000 2.4 devices?  they say Claim Devices Using Cambium ID so you go over there and now what?  you click add and a box pops up says error there is no user avaiable - well here i am the admin with full rights logged in? 

2 Likes

@Mark_Brown, here are a few links to help you onboard devices.

1)  From the cnMaestro home page, click on the DOCUMENTATION icon (right side) to access the user guide.  Check out the "Onboarding" section.

2)  Check out the following Knowledge Base link

https://help.cambiumnetworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/229983988-Device-On-boarding

It refers to the following which will hopefully answewr your question.

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/cnMaestro/On-boarding-Prerequisites-and-Procedures-Part-1-of-4/m-p/51406#U51406

2 Likes

Hi,

Here is our cnMaestro!

Thanks,

Matt

4 Likes

Hi @matt927

Can you please email me your address, phone number and shirt size? susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com

Thank you!

Susie 

2 Likes

I would like to see some photos of you with your shirts. Can any of our winners post their photos?

Thanks

Ray

1 Like

HI, 

Do we still qualify for the free t-shirt?

3 Likes

Hi @James_ATG

Yes you do! Please send your address, phone number and shirt size to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com. 

Thank you!

Susan 

1 Like

yep...

3 Likes

Hi,

our dashboard looks like this:

4 Likes

Hi @szazketto

Thank you! Please send your address, phone number and shirt size to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com. 

Thank you!

Susan 

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi @Geir Hogas

Please send your shirt size, phone number and address to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com.

Thank you!

Susan 

1 Like

1000 devices now connected.

1000devices.png

3 Likes

Hi @LBNL

Thank you for your post! Please send me your shirt size, address and phone number to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com. 

Thank you!

Susan 

2 Likes

Hi - I would like to have photos of our folks with more than 1,000 devices showing off their shirts (and cnMaestro screens).

Thanks

Ray

1 Like

Hey Ray, 

Here's our dashboard today. 

Andres M. 

2 Likes