Guest Portal Custom Design

Hi ,

Anybody have an example of Guest Portal with custom design that i can take a look?

I need to see the coding (yes i know there is  a sample code but its not helping) I need example from a working splash page.

And how do we know that we already upload the files, i have tried upload the css files and is said success but i cannot see if the it already upload unless i test it with connection

Can you please explain little more, what exactly you want to see in custom design, we can share you some sample CSS/HTML code privately.

Rupam

hi @Rupam, can you please share some sample CSS/HTML code from a customized working splash page ?? not the ones included with cnMaestro (airport, beach , coffee shop, etc)

Thanks!!

Sure, I have forwarded your request to our design team, we will share a basic template with custom CSS

1 Like

thanks  @Rupam, I´ll wait...

I don't know if this will help you but here is a custom template that I created for my home lab. I apologise in advance for my poor CSS coding (not my area of expertise) but feel free to use / modify this if it helps you.

/*  Download and Upload custom styles for default templates - For advanced users only.   */
/*  Using the classes provided below, user can customise or overwrite default template styles --- E.g, -> fonts(family, size, color), background(image, color, opacity, position) can be set using these classes. */
/*  The default template styles can also be customised using the options provided in the SPLASH PAGE.   */
/*  Please add !important for all the styles. --- E.g, -> .template-wrapper{font-size:1em !important;}  */

/*template-wrapper - class is for the entire page - background image, position, opacity can be set here. */
.template-wrapper{}

/header-bar - class is for the top header bar - background color, opacity, height can be set here.header-bar{height:250px !important;background-color: #666 !important;}/
.header-bar{
height:0px !important;
}

/* this removes the top banner */
.rectangle{
margin: 0 auto 0em auto !important;
}

/* .m-t is the logo image */
.m-t{
width:0px !important;
padding:20px !important;
visibility: hidden !important;
}

/*Content-holder - class is for the page content - background image, background color, opacity can be set here. */
.Content-holder{}

/* this hides the radio button */
.btn-group{
}
.input-group{
margin-bottom: -15px !important;
}

/* is for the t&c’s box */
.modalDialog{
position:relative !important;
display:block !important;
background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) !important;

}
.modalDialog > div{
margin: 1% auto !important;
max-width: 700px !important;
min-width: 250px !important;
padding: 5px 20px 5px 20px !important
}
.close{
}
.btn-default{
position:fixed !important;
}

/footer - class as the name suggests is for page footer/
.footer{}

Here is the finished product:

6 Likes

thanks a lot @Wright-Fi, I´ll start working with that!!

Hi there can you please also send this to me, I am looking for this.

Hi Guys, 

Can you provide more sample CSS design template? just want to know if we can also do some info gathering, such as Name, Contact Number, Email Address before doing some log-in tohave internet access thru CSS?

thank you.

1 Like

Can I get that too!!! thank you!!! I want to be able to put links on my portal, is that posible too?