Hello Please how do i upgrade force 200 from 2.4.3-RC16 to the latest sw version ?

Hello Please how do i upgrade force 200 from 2.4.3-RC16 to the latest sw version ?

1 Like

Download the latest version from here: https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp/

Then on the radio navigate to tools -> Software upgrade.  Upgrade the software and then reboot the radio.

1 Like

You can also upgrade using cnMaestro

1 Like

IIRC you might have to do an intermediate step between 2.4.3 and 2.6.2. So if you get an error trying to load 2.6.2 on it, you might want to try 2.5 first.

1 Like

Hi: I'm having this problem when upgrading from the 2.4.3-RC16 (EPMP Force 180 ROW). With the Suscriber I had no problem, the problem arose me in the AP with the GPS version. I tried to intermediate versions 3.0.1 and nothing.
I tried to change aldo that the SSID, but nothing.
The error I get is the following:

21:16:26 Error. Downgrade to releases prior to Release 2.4.2 is not supported for Force Force 180 and 200 radios.

Would appreciate any help, thank you very much

1 Like

Try full 2.4.3 (NOT RC), 2.6.2 then 3.1.

j

1 Like

I tried that option as well but no luck, thanks

1 Like

@strix wrote:

I tried that option as well but no luck, thanks

Hi, 

Please contact our support engineers at http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/support/contact-support/ so they can help you with this. 

Thanks,

Sriram

1 Like

I'll do what you mention, thank you very much Sriram

Pablo

1 Like

is there a solution to this?  i tried all ways but have had no success...

1 Like

First of all upgrade your force 200 to the next software package after 2.4.3-RC16 before you upgrade to the latest software version.

1 Like

tried that it didnt work so what now?  looks like several people having this issue. 

says 2.4.2 can't be downgraded but my version is in fact 2.4.3 i have tried all version on both sides of 2.4.3

can't upgrade

Software Version

2.4.3-RC16 

to even the next v2.5

Error. Downgrade to releases prior to Release 2.4.2 is not supported for Force 180 and Force 200 radios.

Your trying to use the gps firmware, you need to use the non gps firmware on the force180 and force200 radios.

The gps verison is strickly for the gps enabled radios (access points and force110 ptp)

1 Like