Hi, last week I logged in no problem to change passwords. Now when I put their address in location bar, it does nothing. All APs are working. Is it a windows problem? I’m baffled. I can log in to router fine. Any ideas? BTW, I have cn Maestro working but can’t claim my APs because I dont have serial numbers. They are way up on my poles and would be a pain to get them down. The company who set up my Aps didnt give me the paper work with the serial numbers on them.
- Can you try to login the device in incognito mode or clearing the cache entries ?
- Did you tried SSHing the device using putty or any other tool ? If you are able to SSH the device then using “show version” command output you can find out serial number of the device .
- Is AP is reachable from your laptop ? If not can you please check by any chance device IP address got changed
Do you have a link to where instructions for incognito and SSH? The AP’s are not abl;e to be accessed from the computer. They were 2 weeks ago when I changed passphrases, I hadno problem accessing all 3 APs. I did not change the AP address, is this something that can happen on it’s own?
- If APs are not configured with static IP addresses then it will get IP address from DHCP server ?
- Are you able to see the SSID’s configured on AP’s on your client devices ? If yes, can you please try to connect one client and check access to AP and internet is working or not ?
- Even after 1st and 2nd steps still not able to access the APs. Try to power reboot ONE device and wait for 1-2minutes and try accessing the AP from your laptop.