Help, want to upgrade canopy 5700ap/sm from 3.2.5 to newer version

Hello guys, 

I am looking to upgrade my motorola canopy 5700AP/SM from 3.2.5 version to a newer version but i cannot get it detected with the CNUT 4.8, i have been looking around and from my understanding i might need the canopy tools v1.1 but unfortunately cannot find it anywhere, can anyone help me please?

Any solution? I'm having the same issue

Don't quote me on this, but I think you can take them right to 7.3.6. And if it's a P7 or P8 AP, then you're stuck there. P9's can run the latest software.

You will need 7.3.6 in pkg3 format, which is usable with the latest CNUT release. Cambium support should be able to get you the 7.3.6 pkg3 build.

Now I said don't quote me because you might need to take them to 6.0 or 6.1 first. It's been so long, I don't remember. In that case, you will need CNUT v2 I believe.

Hi guys, any idea where I can get a Canopy AP/SM firmware file? - any version appreciated!!   Got a SM which I can reset, and ping, but it won't load the config page.

@IvanSanders wrote:

Hi guys, any idea where I can get a Canopy AP/SM firmware file? - any version appreciated!!   Got a SM which I can reset, and ping, but it won't load the config page.

Have you tried looking in the downloads section of the support site?