Help with Mikrotik

Would anyone be willing to help me with a Mikrotik question? I post on the Tik forum and I never get a response. I am looking to setup some redundancy on the Tik router, I have no issue with the failover setup for secondary upstream we will be getting. My question is to do with NAT, we do 1:1 NAT on our core router, we static the customers private IP and NAT it with a public IP. Do I need to have the secondary upstream provider advertise the IP block we are using so things keep flowing? Are there any others on here setting up failover on Mikrotiks with similar setup? Appreciate any and all help!

Google Gemini says:

Yes, absolutely. If you want your 1:1 NAT mappings to continue working seamlessly over the secondary provider during a failover, that provider must advertise your IP block to the internet.

Appreciate the reply