To upgrade the GPS Synchronized ePMP radio’s on-board GPS chip, follow this:
- When upgrading multiple v1.0.3 (or later) integrated devices, ensure that the browser cache is cleared at the beginning of the upgrade process.
- Log in to the device GUI via the management IP
- Navigate to page Tools, Software Upgrade
- Under the Main Software section, set the Upgrade Option to URL to pull the software file from a network software server or select Local File to upload a file from the accessing device. If URL is selected, enter the server IP address, Server Port, and File path.
- If Local File is selected, click Browse to launch the file selection dialogue. Select the same package that is used to upgrade the device software. The new GPS firmware is a part of the software upgrade packages.
- Click Upgrade
- Once the software upgrade is complete, click the Reset icon.