How far are you along in the course and what do you think?

Hey Everyone,

Believe it or not, but Connecting U has been out for almost 60 days now. I wanted to ask how far along in the course are you and if any of the users would like to provide any feedback about the course? what you like or dont like. 

Brad

2 Likes

So far not too bad.  I'm looking forward to seeing what else there is to learn further down the line...

2 Likes

I completed my Freshman course, just waiting on the eval for the community profile creation.

1 Like

you dont have to wait you can proceed to the assessments. The course is designed so that you dont need to finish every course, task and video. Especially if you are experienced, some of this content maybe too easy. That being said, I would like everyone to complete as much of the coursework as it is all valuable content to know. 

Brad

2 Likes

Really interesting course. Enrolled U-Freshman and hope to finish soon.

1 Like

Keep working at it, and you'll be done before you know it!

Brad

Keep working at it, and you'll be done before you know it!

Brad

Enjoying it so far, part way through freshman year.  It is accessible and informative, well done!  Can't wait to see what the rest of the course will bring.

Just getting started, very good information, gets detailed and I enjoy getting into the technical details. Looking forward to completing my Cambium U courses.

Thanks so much for the wealth of information; Keep it coming

1 Like