How to make cloud anchor account work with on premise Maestro

Been going back and forth with support with no results other then telling me to go online to our cloud account and go to settings. There is no “settings tab” in the cloud version of maestro.

I go to our adminstration settings in our on premise server and see a anchor cloud setup that asks for our cloud cambium id and password. When we input our info and hit save and connect, it goes thru the process of trying to connect but then gives an error message of “cookie missing” Cant find any info anywhere or if I am doing this correctly. I think what’s happening here is our existing cloud account which was created years ago is NOT an anchor account but instead an NMS account and from what I can tell needs to be switched to an anchor account? Is this not possible as there are some things in the existing account that we still manage that’s not in our on-premise account

These are the directions I was given by support and I cant find any systems tab in cloud version?

I am trying to get CBRS going on our local on premis server.

Thanks for any help.

Martin,

It sounds like you have accidentally added your CBRS information to the wrong cnMaestro account. In order to fix this, you will need to first add your CBRS contact and payment information to your on-premises cnMaestro account.

Once you have done that, you can sync your cloud and on-premises accounts by following these steps:

1. Log in to your cnMaestro cloud account and navigate to the “System > Cloud Sync” page.
  2. Click on the “Create New Sync” button and select your on-premises cnMaestro account as the source account.
  3. Follow the prompts to complete the sync setup.
  4. Once the sync is complete, your CBRS information should be available in your on-premises cnMaestro account.

Additionally, during the sync process, any conflicting device information between the cloud and on-premises accounts will be resolved according to the sync rules you have set up. By default, the on-premises account is considered the master account, so any conflicting device information in the cloud account will be overwritten by the on-premises account. However, you can change these sync rules to suit your needs.

Please let me know if you have any queries

Is there a particular reason why you can’t just create a new anchor account and connect your On-Premises instance to that?

I guess not but then I would have to manage 3 maestro accounts. Current cloud account, on premise account and a anchor account too? There has to be a better way.

I think I would look at it slightly differently - the anchor account is an extension of your On-Premises instance, providing the parts of the service that require cloud connectivity (such as CBRS). It’s not a whole new management account, and you shouldn’t need to interact with it very much.