i need throughput of 100MBPS for a hop length of 5.1Km on p2p mode, is there any radio available,plz

Hi, 

My company had started deploying Cambium P2P and ePMP products.

I have a requirement of 100MBPS link, hop is 5.1km, on clear LOS. Will anybody suggest a suiatable radio, preferably P2P on unlicenced band 5.8GHz or 2.4GHz, country of operation is India

Thanks

Shravan

Hi Shravan,

We have several products capable of supporting 100 Mbps over a 5 km link. From our TDD radio series, this can be supported using the PTP 650, PTP 250 and ePMP ranges (in PTP mode), or using any of our licensed band products PTP 800, PTP 810 and PTP 820.

Which product suits you best will depend on your individual requirements and required frequency band.

We recommend that you download our freely available LINKPlanner program, see www.cambiumnetworks.com/linkplanner. This will allow you to enter the location of each end of the link and then you can easily compare the performance of each of our products in the frequency band you require for your country. There are some quick tutorials available from the front page when you load LINKPlanner (or in the User Guide) which will guide you through the basic steps of setting up and configuring a link.

Regards,

Rachel

We have a few items equipped for supporting 100 Mbps over a 5 km join. From our TDD radio arrangement, this can be backed utilizing the PTP 650, PTP 250 and ePMP ranges (in PTP mode), or utilizing any of our authorized band items PTP 800, PTP 810 and PTP 820.

Which item suits you best will rely on upon your individual prerequisites and obliged recurrence band.