Inestabilidad y falta de rendimiento Force300

Buen día.
En un conexión punto multipunto con radios Force 200 en los servicios de los clientes pero por agotamiento en inventarios nacionales, estamos reemplazadolos por equipos Force 300 lo que nos ha generado deficiencias en las conexión, presentan inetabilidad en las velocidad de descarga y carga, problemas de transmisión. Por ejercicio practico hemos intercambiado radios Force 300 por Force 200 en el mismo lugar y el rendimiento del Force 200 es muy bueno y brinda estabilidad y

Hi Mario, we have several Force300 deployed, not mixed networks though and their performance is just amazing in multipoint environments. Apart from small issues like ramdom disconnections every now and then, we are very pleased. We are able to offer plans from 25mbps up to 200mbpson 40mhz channels and speed tests (ookla) are really close to 200 mbps to all our customers when their radios modulate at DS9 which is the case with 90% of our customers.

Buen día.
En que versión tiene los Force 300 para conexiones multipunto ?

Saludos.

After we suffered from the 3000L GPS issue in the 4.5.4 version, all our radios are working on the latest one 4.5.5.
If your force 300 are not working properly then there must be another reason for it. Get in touch with them to find out the issue, that is what I did. Many things can be wrong, in my case it was wrong configuration, too much broadcast etc. I’m sure they can help you.