Installing 5700BH20

Hello,

I’m trying to install a couple of BH, the distance is almost 25 Km, I’m using the 27RD dishes in both places, but I’m having problems with the alignment. The BHS don’t register in the BHM, I check the channel and color code and nothing, I change the modulation scheme to 10 Mbps and nothing, LOS is verified because I have other links operating in the same place but in the band of 2.4 GHz.

Any suggestion or tips.

Thanks

Hardware or software schedualing? make sure both are set the same.

jgonzalez wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to install a couple of BH, the distance is almost 25 Km, I'm using the 27RD dishes in both places, but I'm having problems with the alignment. The BHS don't register in the BHM, I check the channel and color code and nothing, I change the modulation scheme to 10 Mbps and nothing, LOS is verified because I have other links operating in the same place but in the band of 2.4 GHz.

Any suggestion or tips.

Thanks

Maybe a stretch, but EVERY BH I have installed has to "see" Ethernet on
both ends before I could align it.

Just a thought.

Also make sure that the BH’s are set to Generate Sync otherwise the Headset tone does not work

first of all, did you tested them on table?

as per above, test them on table,

leave the dishes aligned and drop in a pair of 2.4GHz and see if they register,

on the slave disable the frequency of the master and scan on all other frequencies to see if you picking up any thing else.

How far are you from the 2.4GHz deployment.

as per above, test them on table,

leave the dishes aligned and drop in a pair of 2.4GHz and see if they register,

on the slave disable the frequency of the master and scan on all other frequencies to see if you picking up any thing else.

How far are you from the 2.4GHz deployment.