i've download the UPDATES.. how can i update my Canopy?

what is the command//// please guide me

The easiest way is to to download the “canopy network updater” after you install that download the file for your canopy ensuring it is for cnut. Using the canopy network udater tool is the easiest and safest way to update your canopy.

Rawleanthony

rawleanthony wrote:
The easiest way is to to download the "canopy network updater" after you install that download the file for your canopy ensuring it is for cnut. Using the canopy network udater tool is the easiest and safest way to update your canopy.

Rawleanthony

Yes, I have to agree. I didn't used to think so, but after making a brick,
I decided it was high time to learn the software. It's not too bad once
you figure it out. Get it installed and take your time with it.

CNUT is much easier especially when you have more than one unit to
upgrade.

It took a little while to get the hang of, but CNUT 1.1 is GREAT!! Very simple to use, and updates your entire network (or a single unit) quickly and effortlessly. Highly recommended you spend the time to learn how to use this great tool…

You mean i need the CNUT software to update my CANOPY device?

i already download the update files but i dont have a SOFTWARE to update my device.

where can i download the CNUT ?

Canopy System Software versions 6 & 7 require CNUT, the Canopy Network Updater Tool. Prior versions supported the use of FTP and TELNET to apply new versions of System Software.

CNUT is free. You download it the same place as the System Software:

www.canopywireless.com
[Support]
[Software Updates]
[Canopy System Software] and [Canopy Network Updater Tool]

CNUT also requires a couple other pieces of free, downloadable software. The instructions spell out what you need and where to find it.

1 Like
Teknix wrote:
Canopy System Software versions 6 & 7 require CNUT, the Canopy Network Updater Tool. Prior versions supported the use of FTP and TELNET to apply new versions of System Software.

CNUT is free. You download it the same place as the System Software:

www.canopywireless.com
[Support]
[Software Updates]
[Canopy System Software] and [Canopy Network Updater Tool]

CNUT also requires a couple other pieces of free, downloadable software. The instructions spell out what you need and where to find it.

thanks to you teknix.. thank you very much