LINKPlanner V4.3.6 Release Now Available

A new release of the LINKPlanner is available from https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/linkplanner

The key features of V4.3.6 are:

New or changed features

• ePMP
    • Added AP Lite parts to Optional Extras
    • Added additional South African Development Community countries
  • PMP/PTP 450/450i Rel 14.1.1
    • Added interoperability for PMP between PMP 450 Access Points and PMP 450i SMs and between PMP 450i Access Points and PMP 450/450d SMs
    • Added 5.1 and 5.2 GHz bands for Mexico and 'Other'
    • Added 4.9, 5.1, 5.4 and 5.8 GHz bands for 'Other - ETSI'
    • Updated sensitivity levels for PMP/PTP 450i
      • Note that this will change predicted performance levels from earlier versions
    • Extended the 3.6 GHz 'Other' regulatory band to 3500 - 3800 MHz
    • Added High Gain Integrated Antenna option for 3.x GHz bands
      • This antenna option is only available for the ‘Uncapped’ Capacity SM
    • PMP 450i 900 MHz - Added 20 MHz bandwidth
  • Updated Installation Reports to give separate sections for Installation and Commissioning
    • The BOM has also been moved to the front of the report
  • Added a Full BOM sheet to the main BOM Export to Workbook
  • Added LINKPlanner version number to both the BOM Export from the main project and the Estimator.
  • Limit the precision of the range, height and obstruction values when exporting the profile to a CSV file so that it reflects the precision used inside LINKPlanner

Bug Fixes

• Fixed default cable losses on AP and SM antennas
    • The default cable loss on the SM is 1 dB
  • Fixed an error with Channel Plans for ePMP Force 180 and 200
  • PTP 820 - changed the band edge channel selection to use the occupied bandwidth
    • This allows centre frequencies closer to the edge of sub-band to be selected and now allows support for ETSI Upper 6 GHz channel plan
  • PTP 820G - correct the capacity license key for 60 MHz at 128 QAM from 300 to 500 Mbps
  • PMP 450/450i - corrected error in throughput calculations for 10 MHz when the Maximum Range was either 25 or 34 miles.
  • PTP 700 - updated the throughput calculation in line with product changes, resulting in slightly reduced throughput rates.
  • Corrected upper frequency limits for ePMP 2.4 GHz and 5.9 GHz,
    • This changes the centre frequency for PTP links, which impacts fade margin calculations and hence availability and throughput, especially for Force 180 and Force 200.
  • Fix error when creating a PTP600 link with E1/T1
  • Add the 250 kilometer ranging mode for PTP700
  • Prevent errors creating a new PMP BOM Estimate after previously removing all of the estimates
  • Prevent the mouse-wheel scroll event from propagating out of the offline map
  • Corrected the AP Performance Summary table, which did not show the correct number of SMs on the DL end when the SMs used a different product
  • Fix bug which prevents the license from being edited through the links table
1 Like