Litebeam M5 + Firmware elevate

Olá a todos, estou precisando da ajuda dos demais, estou tentando subir o firmware elevate ePMP da cambium em um radio Litebeam M5 da Ubiquiti, apesar de varias tentantivas e todas de uma forma diferente com firmwares de versões diferentes, não obtive sucesso, alguem ja passou pelo problema e conseguiu resolver e possa deixar aqui o seu comentario de como solucionar?

Uma coisa que notei é que a versao do Litebeam que estou usando so permite o downgrade do firmware ate a versao 6.1.6 abaixo disso ele ta erro no carregamento.

Google Translate:

Hello everyone, I need help from others, I’m trying to upload the firmware elevate ePMP from cambium on a radio Litebeam M5 from Ubiquiti, despite several attempts and all in a different way with different firmware versions, I didn’t have success, someone already went through the problem and managed to solve it and can you leave here your comment on how to solve it?

One thing I noticed is that the version of Litebeam I’m using only allows the downgrade of the firmware to version 6.1.6 below that it has an error on loading.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.