Login problem after reboot

Hi, after install CNSS all works OK ( login, change password …) . After server reboot is not possible to login. Is there : Not able to contact server for credential verification. What is wrong? What can I do?

Please check that the Apache and PostgreSQL servers are running. They might not have started automatically after the reboot.

The tools to start/stop Apache and PostgreSQL can be found in:
<cnss_install_directory>/stack

There is a GUI tool for checking the status of and starting/stopping the servers depending on your OS:
manager-windows.exe
manager-linux.run

</cnss_install_directory>

[root@xxxxx scripts]# service lappstackApache status
apache already running
[root@xxxxx scripts]# service lappstackPostgreSQL status
postgresql already running
[root@xxxxx scripts]#

Please email us at cnsserverteam@cambiumnetworks.com so we can debug this issue further.

Thank you.

After a troubleshooting session with Pavel we were able to get the server working - following were the findings from my support engineer:

“The apache service was reporting the following error in the log files: libpq.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. To resolve this error, I tried to export the variable “LD_LIBRARY_PATH” to point to the location (/opt/cnsserver-1.0.17.1506/stack/postgresql/lib) where libpq.so.5 link was present but the path was getting reset again and again. So, I copied the soft link named libpq.so.5 in /lib/ folder. This resolved the issue”.

This is sufficient as a workaround for now. We are reviewing options for a more permanent solution to this issue.

A permanent solution for this has been identified and is included in the 1.1 release.