Login Screen annoyance

Maybe this will come across as a petty complaint, but why is it that on every ePMP device when you bring up the login screen the cursor does not immediately go into the username box? Every other piece of equipment from every other vendor I can recall ever touching puts the cursor in the username box when you punch the IP into the browser. When I have to log into a lot of radios at once, it's annoying to have to move the mouse to click into the box for every one.

2 Likes

All the cambium stuff is like this. They are the worst at making GUI's.  Pray they don't fix it because they will just find a way to make it worse... like the cursor goes to the Password field but now it randomly turns on Caps Lock or something... 

@ewolff06 wrote:

Maybe this will come across as a petty complaint, but why is it that on every ePMP device when you bring up the login screen the cursor does not immediately go into the username box? Every other piece of equipment from every other vendor I can recall ever touching puts the cursor in the username box when you punch the IP into the browser. When I have to log into a lot of radios at once, it's annoying to have to move the mouse to click into the box for every one.

Thank you for bringing this up.

We will take a look into it.

Thank you.

@ewolff06 wrote:

The issue has been addressed in the scope of 4.6 FW version.

Thank you.