loop problem with cmm

I’m trying to double one BH line keeping it separate from the existing line using the CMM port configuration; in the following scheme I’m adding BH3 on the same firewall and BH4 and BH5 on the same CMM.

firewall - BH1 ------- BH2 - CMM - AP1, AP2

firewall - BH3 ------- BH4 - CMM - BH5 -------

I configured the CMM ports so that BH4 can communicate only with BH5 and vicevrsa. And BH2 only with AP1, AP2 and viceversa.
Nevertheless after some time I got some sort of loop in the network.

Why ??? Does anybody already tryed to do somthing like that and got it working ?

As i understand the figure and if the CMM VLAN setting are right, there should be one common point where the loop exist. Any trace result? Is there a switch between BHs to common firewall or Is the same firewall have diferent nodes for each BH? Thanks

overlapme wrote:
As i understand the figure and if the CMM VLAN setting are right, there should be one common point where the loop exist. Any trace result? Is there a switch between BHs to common firewall or Is the same firewall have diferent nodes for each BH? Thanks

yes there is a switch between the BH1 and 3 and the firewall , basically they are in same lan.
as soon as I realized a loop was foing on , switch off the BH3.
there is one thing I didn't say (but I don't think this was the reason) : all ports of the Cmm could communicate with port 8 and vicevrsa ; port 8 was used by my PC during local configuration , but was then empty afterword when the loop took place.