Maximum WiFi Users on R200?

The specs say a maximum of 64 users, but the configuration will not allow more than 32 users on a single SSID. Is the limitation 32 per SSID, is there a bug, or do I have a configuration error?

Thank you, 

Chris

Limit is 32 per SSID, 64 across all SSIDs.

Please consider cnPilot E400 as it is may be more appropriate for this case. It comes with rubber feet so you can put it on a desk. There is a also a "buy 2, get one free" promotion available till end of the month (http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/news-events/cnpilot-e400-buy-2-get-1-free/). 

@Rajesh_V wrote:

Limit is 32 per SSID, 64 across all SSIDs.

Please consider cnPilot E400 as it is may be more appropriate for this case...

I would like to see the limit changed to 64 per SSID as well as across all SSIDs. The advertisement states "64 wireless devices". Low data use WiFi devices are becoming more common in the home, and I would rather setup a single SSID for a customer than multiples.

The E400 is not appropriate for most of my indoor applications at its current price. Until prices can come down further, I'll continue primarily using UniFi devices from Ubiquiti when such a device is warranted. 

We've taken the suggestion as something to improve on our Roadmap; and are actively investigating the option to set 64 users per SSID