Mobile World Congress Barcelona (MWC) 2019

Cambium Networks will have two dedicated meeting rooms in Hall 7, 7077 MR and 7089 MR at MWC in Barcelona from February 25-28, 2019. MWC Barcelona is the largest mobile event in the world, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology, and assembling today’s visionaries to explore the hottest topics influencing the industry.

If you would like to meet with us at MWC, please send Lisa Frezza a private message.

Post your photos, questions and comments to this thread.

Hello

I would like to participate in the Cambium meetings at MWC.

best regards

Izydor Sokoler

System Architect Bluetown

Copenhagen, Denmark

2 Likes

Hi @Iso , 

Thank you for your request! I have forwarded it to our team onsite at MWC. They are in the back of Hall 7 in rooms 7O77 and 7O89. Can you please provide me your email address or phone number so I can have my colleagues reach out to you?

Thank you!

Susie 

Our team is looking forward to meeting with you at Mobile World Congress! 

We are in back of Hall 7 in Meeting Rooms 7O77 and 7O89!

1 Like

Friends (and "foes" - yes, we know you are here on the community... welcome. ;)

Many of us from Cambium are out here in Barcelona.  Once again, there is hype of things yet to come. this time, you guessed it, it's 5G, 5G and 5G. But for us, it's all about "the power of Now" -  what we can enable and make happen now. It was a great 1st day.

We announced our partnership with Facebook, collaborating to build a true gigabit capacity 60 GHz mesh network, as part of our upcoming cnWave product. and we'll soon be annoucning a significant collaboration on Wi-Fi as well.

You can read all about it Here: 60 GHz: Cambium-Facebook Announcement

and this article from Venturebeat

2 Likes

A few photos from Day 1 -

The calm before the storm.

Giant screens broadcast showcase speeches outside the pavilion

Security everywhere. They aren't taking any chances.