Not In Sync: Configuration failed: wlan2_ga_sp_title:Unsupported character in string

Hello,

I nead help. First time using Cambium for WIFI4EU.

Cant sinc pilots. Message:  Not In Sync: Configuration failed: wlan2_ga_sp_title:Unsupported character in string

Thanks

Hi milandraca,

Check the second WLAN listed in your AP Group for the Title used in section Guest Access > Basic Settings.  Are there any special characters used there?  See if you can get Sync working after removing them.

Please let us know which character(s) is causing the issue so we can update our validation to prevent this in the future.

Thanks for reply.

This is my configuration:

Access portal WIFI$EU by CnMaestro

What is entered in the Title fields within the "Content" section on the right side of your second screenshot?  The error is probably refering to the "Page Title" field, but also check the "Login Title" and "Terms & Conditions Title" fields.

I deleted wlan2 and re-created it. Now everything works. I honestly don't know what the problem was. Thank you

1 Like

Glad you got it working!  It's strange that is what fixed it though.  Did you have the WLAN set up with a different Portal Mode before selecting the cnMaestro option?

Yes. The first setup was with internal access portal and that was working. After I changed to cnMaestro problem started. Can not sync any more. Some of old configuration mast be problem, but I could not figure what.