The NSE3000 release 1.5 is now GA and is available with 5.0.0 release of cnMaestro.
This release brings a range of enhancements that makes NSE 3000 even more valuable to SMB, Distributed Enterprise, and K-12. Key enhancements include:
- SNAT : You can assign up to 8 IP addresses to WAN interfaces for more concurrent NAT sessions.
- Dynamic DNS : We added support for 7 more providers to Dynamic DNS. These include Cloudflare, Dyn, GoDaddy, Hetzner, Namecheap, Porkbun, Route53 and Noip. There is also a way to add providers that use the Dyndns2 protocol.
- Vulnerability Assessments : Get more visibility on vulnerabilities - Known exploit and threat models. Be more informed and prioritize your remediation efforts.
- Traffic Flows : Get more insight on active traffic flows for each client on your network.
- All these plus support for DHCP options, and bulk imports for DHCP MAC binding
For more information, please read the detailed release notes.
Log in to your cnMaestro cloud account at cloud.cambiumnetworks.com
Case studies can be found at: