On Premises Guest Portal Setup

I feel like I’m missing a step or something with setting up Guest Access Portal.
I don’t ever get a portal login page to come up.

I am trying to set up a voucher system for guest access. I’ve created a portal, enabled Voucher Access, and have even created/printed a few test vouchers. I setup the design also.
I cloned our current guest network which currently uses WPA2 Pre Shared Keys, and gave it a new SSID. Went to Guest Access, selected Enable, and then cnMaestro for the mode, and selected the portal I created.
I’ve tried using preshared keys with it, and also setting it to Open. Never get a portal page. If I disable guest access, internet works as it should. With it enabled, I get nowhere.
What might I be missing?
Thanks in Advance!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Cloud Guest Portal Setup Problem

Are you using cambium cloud or a On prem version? On Prem cnMaestro if there is no trusted certificate installed then auto pop up of the splash page will not show. Have you tried going to standard browser on your test device and type in “http://neverssl.com” and see if that gets redirected or not. Please reach out to support if you not able to make it any progress or send me a message.

Hello!
We are using on prem cnMaestro. Thanks for the information. We don’t have a certificate installed. I plan to try this next week when students and staff are gone on spring break. If that doesn’t fix things, I’ll reach out to support or report back here.
Thank You So Much!