PMP450i - Antenna Files

I've been wanting to add in some of our PMP450i Access Points into Tower Coverage, but I will need an antenna file.

The file type would be .ant 

Does anyone have any ideas where I can find this?

If you are referring to the radiation patterns of the integrated antenna, then you can find them in the specification sheet of the integrated access point (added to this post). If you require those radiation patterns in digital format to load them into the software of prediction then I suppose you can request technical support files. As an additional comment, the free LinkPlanner software can help you with the design of your network, it is a very efficient and accurate software.

The integrated antennas of cambium Networks can provide 90 ° or 120 ° coverage, however, using 120 ° you have to assume some loss at the lateral ends of the radiation pattern. Obviously, the pattern of radiation will change depending on the band you use so, I recommend requesting the patterns of the band you are going to use.

I hope this information can help you.

1 Like

Here is the file in .ant format (in a zip container)... this should work for you.  Let me know if you need anything further.

1 Like

Should this file have 720 lines in it (360x2)? It has only 541 and cloudRF, upon trying to import the file, is complaining there are not enough rows.  

PS, is there a repository somewhere for all of Cambium's Antenna files? I also need the other standard PMP450 antenna files. Thanks!