PMP450m in the 3.8-4.2GHz Spectrum

Can the existing PMP 450m 3GHz product be used in the 3.8 to 4.2GHz spectrum - either off the shelf or with an unlock key?

This spectrum is now semi available in the UK under Shared Access Licences but so far I am finding it difficult to find hardware which supports this band

The existing hardware cannot be used in this spectrum, but the product is currently undergoing a redesign to be able to support this band. We expect to start shipping the updated version before the end of the quarter. We will also begin a redesign of the 3 GHz 450b to support this spectrum as well. The target for this product is the end of 2022.

1 Like

Any chance we’ll be seeing these updated 450M’s @ CanWISP this year?

Will the redesign include the 450i platform as well. We cannot put cnMedusa’s on every tower?

Hi Matt,
I’m wondering if you are able to provide any updates or a follow-up to this post.
Thanks.

It’s super close to being available. Hardware is done and beta units are being tested as we speak. Official firmware support was added in the most recent R21.1.0.1 beta.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.