Problem with graphs

CNMaestro On-Premises 2.2.0-r60

Many graphs have disappeared after the update. In PMP 450 the RSSI graph is very often missing, in the PTP 650/670 all the graphs are missing, sometimes they are .

1 Like

Hi Tuvix_IT,

We were not able to reproduce this issue in our lab.

Please let us know your feasibility for a remote session to check this issue. 

My colleague Kumaran Kannappan will reach out to you and assist you further on this issue.

@asok_vasudevan wrote:

Hi Tuvix_IT,

We were not able to reproduce this issue in our lab.

Please let us know your feasibility for a remote session to check this issue. 

My colleague Kumaran Kannappan will reach out to you and assist you further on this issue.

Hi, yesterday your Cambium technician connected to my CNMaestro. Let me know when you have news.

Hi, let me know as soon as possible. Without graphics it becomes hardly usable.

debug from chrome

2 Likes

Our graphs on ~half of our SM's with on-prem cnMaestro are also missing. @Tuvix_IT you should consider LibreNMS if you have a definite need for actual alerting, long term graphs, metrics, and data. Cambium and PMP support was added more than two years ago to it. You can also export the data from LibreNMS to InfluxDB if you want to build your own graphs with Grafana. 

2 Likes

Hi ,

Thanks for reporting the issue and sorry for the delay in response. The issue related to PTP empty graphs and PMP empty RSSI graphs has been identified . The fix will be available in cloud and OnPremises release 2.2.1 which will be tentatively released by June end.

Thanks,

KR.

1 Like

Hello, news for the update patch?

Best Regards

Guido Aleardo

@guidocomix wrote:

Hello, news for the update patch?

Best Regards

Guido Aleardo

It was supposed to be released this weekend a patch but I haven't seen any updates ... we hope to see it tomorrow

@KR wrote: The fix will be available in cloud and OnPremises release 2.2.1 which will be tentatively released by June end.

So?  Whats the current status of this since we are past this June end time frame?

@Jaspertan wrote:

@KR wrote: The fix will be available in cloud and OnPremises release 2.2.1 which will be tentatively released by June end.

So?  Whats the current status of this since we are past this June end time frame?

the release was postponed for a week but still nothing...

cnMaestro 2.2.1 (On-Premises) installed. Problem solved.

1 Like